When buying or selling a home or looking to renovate your own, a master bathroom remodel is one of the first projects that comes to mind. That’s because a run-down and outdated bath can easily send a message of discomfort and even dirtiness – a place we want to spend the least amount of time in.
Small corner showers with glass enclosure and grab bars are a thing of the past. Nobody wants to start their morning off in a dismal, less-than-appealing space. The good thing is no matter what your budget, you can find solutions for some of the most common bathroom eyesores, such as:
- laminate flooring
- acrylic vanity tops
- insufficient lighting fixtures.
These fresh master bathroom ideas cover:
- remodeling a shower with new shower tile such as subway tile
- bathroom flooring options
- bathroom vanity remodeling projects
- bathroom design possibilities through accent walls with water-resistant paint and natural stone backsplash.
Depending on your taste and how much updating you want to do, these ideas can apply to small bathrooms or a master bath renovation. Let’s get started.